Monday, February 8, 2010

Dreamie, Now I've seen it all

I'm sure you have heard about Snuggles, really who hasn't. Now every store I go into I usually will find a shelf full of these backwards robes, at least that's the way I look at them. Would I ever own one? No, do I think they are a waste of money and everyone is just buying into the hype? Yes I do. Really I think the Dudes and the Dudettes behind the "Snuggie" product are freaking geniuses and this really shows how gullible people really are.I know you probably know someone who has bought the snuggie and just simply loves it right? Okay, but I'll keep my true words hidden for now:)

Anyways I thought the Snuggie was the tip of the iceberg, but I was Wrong, now I see that someone else has just come up with a product that is similarly ridicules and probably will end up making the manufacturers of the product a ton of freaking money.

The Original Dreamie - Okay now I have seen it all. It is virtually two sheets and a pillow case all sewed together like a sleeping bag. Really Do I have to go any further?

No comments:

Post a Comment