Monday, March 22, 2010

Bored - Tired - WTF! - As seen on TV Window Shopping

Monday's are always a Bitch! It's that simple, after the long weekend, going to sleep on Sunday Night just doesn't happen, which makes Monday a virtual hell. It's 3:23 PM and I am here at work,tired as all hell, and I am fighting everything I have to keep my freaking eyes open. Why do I continue to put myself in this situation?

So I've got all of my work done for the day and I'm really just messing around online trying to figure out something to keep me occupied for the last remaining few hours, which obviously matters because If I don't find something soon, I'll be snoring in no time, which is not good.

Taking that very seriously I'm doing a little window shopping, but then I found this as seen on TV products site, thought to myself, wonder what kind of stuff they have out now, then I came across it, I couldn't help to laugh, you have to be freaking kidding me.....The Shake Weight had me rolling, guess it will be enough to keep me away, but I'm lucky as hell I didn't get wrote up.

No comments:

Post a Comment