Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Baby - Finally a feeling of warmth

I love it, finally the warm weather is a blessing and I think spring has finally arrived, or has it? I know how this works, we get a glimpse of it then a rude freaking awakening happens, 6 inches of snow, and o yeah, the cold comes back.

Then I find myself sniffing and hacking, a cold from hell. This is the way it always plays out, and this is when I get sick the most. Mother nature seems to like playing games this time of year. We never know what will happen next, but at least, I don't have to deal with the floods like they are in the east.

I feel depressed. I cannot understand how they feel and how it feels to lose everything you ever worked for from something that is out of your hands. Floods are pretty damaging, I just feel lucky that my family and I don't have to put up with it.

My thoughts and prayers are out to those who are dealing with this problem...I hope everything comes out okay....

No comments:

Post a Comment